Latest 3Seventy SMS Release
API Version 2.1.2, Portal Version 3.1.6, Released 01/27/2016
MAJOR CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
- Removal of the Subscription Endpoint
- In an effort to clarify basic functions, the subscription features have been removed. You may still edit existing subscriptions through the portal.
- New accounts generate a new subscription based on the account name. By default, it is recurring in accordance with applicable SMS regulations.
- Faster, more reliable reporting on campaigns, message logs and contact attributes.
- Campaign reports now offer a Campaign Messages Counter, allowing the user to view live statistics for sent messages. Users can choose to view the last hour, the last day, or choose a date range.
- Trial accounts are now better than ever, offering a long code for testing. Trial accounts are limited to 10 contacts, but are otherwise very feature-rich.
- Trial accounts can be seamlessly upgraded to fully-functional accounts.
- Repaired several feature bugs
- Contact opt-in, opt-out, and attributes can be updated through the portal
Version Deprecation, Consolidation
- All API calls now use v2.1 in the URL
- Previous versions may still work, but are not actively supported